- "Julia is both professional and caring and I highly recommend her. After a traumatic labour resulting in forceps delivery, I was concerned about the stress and pressure on my baby and his odd shaped head. Julia carefully manipulated his body to encourage it to function as it should. Julia has helped to relieve any trauma during the birth and we continue to see improvements with the shape of his head. Julia's initial assessment and subsequent treatments have provided me with the reassurance that everything is as it should be which is very comforting for a first-time Mum."
- "My 8 week old baby boy was very disturbed and troubled ... It was extremely difficult to cope with as he was regularly screaming and crying into the small hours of the morning ... Out of desperation I sought some assistance from Julia ... The improvement the treatment she offered was extremely significant relieving my poor little boy of his acute suffering and offering solace and calm to me his beleaguered mummy ... I was an extreme sceptic but the impact on Tom’s life and ours was transformative ... We saw Julia on 4 occasions and I have subsequently recommended her to friends and even my local health visitor ... Thank you so much for helping us through such a tricky time ... Joey, Streatham
- 'After a difficult delivery my baby boy was born with a squashed head and a twisted neck. I could sense that he was very uncomfortable and perhaps in some pain lot of the time and so I took him to Julia. Over the weeks Julia was able to de-compress and straighten out my boy, which resulted in a much happier and all together more content baby. Julia was quick to win my trust and I was very much comforted and reassured by the confident and careful way she that she treated my son.'
- "I just wanted to thank you for the work you've done in settling my baby daughter and in repairing me too! She is a completely different baby and much more happy and relaxed than she was when we first came. It's helped my confidence too and is such a relief to see her looking more settled in the evenings. I've recommended and passed on your cards to my NCT Class ..."
- "I was recommended to Julia for treatment for capsulitis (a frozen shoulder). I found Julia to be both warm and welcoming whilst at the same time, completely professional. Although I was completely new to osteopathy, I was quickly put at ease and was given additional information on exercises I could easily do at home. I found the sessions both relaxing but challenging and the results speak for themselves; I have regained the movement in my shoulder I had lost. I can highly recommend Julia Finlay for osteopathy."
- "Julia's calm and professional manner along with her wonderful healing hands quickly got to the root of the pain in my shoulder. Having fallen down the stairs - I suffered for 3 years with a niggling pain that would sometimes wake me in the night.
Julia instantly identified the problem and within 3 sessions had totally removed all discomfort and dismissed all fears that the strange clicking sound my shoulder made was perfectly ok! I am deeply grateful for Julia's wonderful expertise and have been recommending her to everyone I know. " Harriet, Streatham